[Xen-users] RE: Problem with GPLPV drivers 0.9.11.pre8

> Then used bootcfg.exe to set my /gplpv entry to be my default in
> boot.ini and rebooted
>
> At this point the machine still had yellow bangs for the Xen devices,
> and the QEMU devices were present, the new hardware wizard then
detected
> the Xen devices and went through loading drivers, and wanted a reboot.
>
> At this stage both the QEMU and Xen drivers were visible at once!

I guess you've found out by now that the disk is toasted...

This will happen if the drivers get installed when /GPLPV is booted. The
thing that concerns me is how easy this is to get wrong...

I think what you should have done was to reboot without /GPLPV, let the
drivers detect properly, then reboot with /GPLPV.

I have had problems with the installer under 2003x64... it just refuses
to install the drivers and I have to install them manually. Any advice
on that would be appreciated!

James