Re: [Xen-users] RE: Problem with GPLPV drivers 0.9.11.pre8

On 20/07/2008 11:48, James Harper wrote:

I haven't seen that happen yet, at least on Server products, and even if
it does I think you just have to pick up the phone instead.

This is Win2K3 SBS edition.

Btw, I believe that if you slipstream SP3 onto your XP install disk, you
don't need a product key until the product requires activation, 30 days
later (or is it 60?). I haven't tried this,

I believe you are correct, you can defer it until activation that way.