RE: [Xen-users] Xen GPL PV Drivers, Windows 2003 unplanned shutdown

> I suppose it might be nice if eventually the GPLPV shutdown monitor
> server could mark them as "planned",or even added a custom "xen
reboot"
> reason as shown in the KB article.
>
> Sounds like it might be a nice easy little patch ...

Probably is. I want to get the shutdown monitor written in something
other than C# though. Requiring the .NET framework is a bit of a pain,
but I elected to go with C# because I've written stacks of services in
that before and could make it work very quickly.

If someone wanted to send me a patch I'd be happy to include it.

James