Re: [Xen-users] Easiest way to install PVM of a different Linux Distro?

If you have HVM, you should be able to install an Ubuntu domU using that and
then convert it to a PV domU.

Alternatively, from RHEL you should be able to compile debootstrap and use
that to initialise an Ubuntu root filesystem.

Neither of these options "just work" out of the box, you'll need to do a
little fiddling with the domU's config and with the Xen config file but both
should lead you to a working Ubuntu domU eventually.

Cheers,
Mark