[Xen-users] How to not use ioemu for HVM?

Hi all,
I was wondering if I can get rid of ioemu nic in an HVM and only get to see the paravirtualised nic by using the unmodified_drivers PV drivers?

I changed
  vif = [ 'type=ioemu, model=ne2k_pci, bridge=xenbr0' ]
  vif = [ 'bridge=xenbr0' ]
but I still see eth0 followed by eth1 after I load xen-vnif.ko.

Somewhat annoying is also that the udev scripts seem to get confused every now and then because the devices have the same mac address (this is in Debian etch).

Birger