[Xen-users] xen3.2 xend could not boot up

hi
I try to install the xen3.2.0 in federa6 with virtualization,that is ,I have installed a copy of federa6 with virtualization support,in fact ,a xen3.0.3in it ,and everything seems to be ok until trying to start xend ,and in tact ,xend could not boot up with no error printed in screen,but there are some error in the log file as follow, does some one have the similar experience or not? could some one give me a help
Thanks in advance

[root@testxen ~]# vim /var/log/xen/xend-debug.log
domctl operation failed -- need to rebuild the user-space tool set?
Exception starting xend: (13, 'Permission denied')