Re: [Xen-users] Ctrl-Alt-Fn

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Trolle Selander" <trolle.selander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:49:54 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 07:50:33 -0700

It's a little cumbersome, but F8 will open a menu on vncviewer where you can pick toggles for ctrl & alt. After turning those toggles on, you can switch between virtual consoles by just pressing the Fn keys. Except f8... which has to be chosen from the f8 menu...