[Xen-users] question about using parallax FS

hi
I hg and install parallax FS on xen3.2,and every thing seems to be ok, but I am sorry to say that I don't kown how to use it ,is there any example or deom or illustration about how to use it ,should the config of Vm be modified for parallax with .img file to boot up or should new format file be made to boot VM? could someone give me some guide about it

Thanks in advance