Re: [Xen-users] how to run fsck for a crashed domU?

I wrote this:

Have you tried this?

I'm not sure about, but you could try the following:
losetup loop4 vm01.img
and then try to rescan PVs. You have too add loop 4 to your scan list.
Then you should see the logical volumes and might reapair them.
Hope this helps.

If you need more details, just let me know.

Cheers,
Alex

Hi,

I just tried it, but got the following error:

# losetup loop4 /home/vm/vm01.img
loop4: No such file or directory

Am I doing it right?
--