[Xen-users] Re: Out of SW-IOMMU space for 7222 bytes at device ...: swiotlb or dom0_mem?

Chris Joelly wrote:
> i am experiencing some strange errors from the xen kernel, all related
> to SATA and SAS raid controllers, 3ware and LSI in my setup:
>
> 03:00.0 RAID bus controller: 3ware Inc 9650SE SATA-II RAID (rev 01)
> 08:00.0 SCSI storage controller: LSI Logic / Symbios Logic SAS1064ET
> PCI-Express Fusion-MPT SAS (rev 04)
>
> Erros:
> Out of SW-IOMMU space for 7222 bytes at device ...

I had the same problem with a 3ware SATA raid controller and for me the
trick was to use the kernel source available from
http://xenbits.xensource.com/linux-2.6.18-xen.hg.
Search xen-devel for my post from 2008-06-10. I give some more details
there.

Greetings,
Markus