RE: [Xen-users] xen-friendly glibc

  • To: "Tej" <bewith.tej@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Geetha, ANGLER - EIT" <geetha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 11:11:30 +0530
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 22:42:08 -0700

 Thanks for your response.

I have googled about this issue, since i try to resolve this for 1
month..

Let me kow how to fix this patch, i am new to Xen with Slackware..
Please help me..

Moreover I am using Amazon EC2.. This is for your kind info!

Thanks
Sg..