[Xen-users] Adding more vCPUs to Windows 2003 standard, from 2 to 4

Hi

I got this  Xen running under CentOS 5.2 64-bit. I got several Windows 2003 standard servers running there and i need to add more vCPUs to two servers. I did try to change /etc/xen/<domain> vcpus line from vcpus = 2 to vcpus = 4 and using command line xm vcpu-set <domain> 4. Then we rebooted Windows servers but CPU count hasnt been changed, its still 2. I tried to use search engines to find reason why CPU count didnt change but didnt find any explanations.

Any help/tips/tricks how can i add more vCPUs to my windows 2003 standard servers?

Terveisin/Regards,
  Pekka Panula, Net Servant Oy - A Sofor company
  pekka.panula@xxxxxxxx