RE: [Xen-users] Xen on Pentium M laptop?

> When I boot, Xen seems to be going OK, and tells me its giving up the
> VGA. A little time goes on and then the VGA screen clears, after which
> there is no response to the keyboard or anything more on the screen.
>
> The laptop does in fact answer pings, and in fact accepts ssh
> connections. However, the ssh connections just hang with no response.

I don't know about the lack of keyboard or screen activity, but in the
case where icmp works and tcp handshake packets work but tcp data
packets don't, i'd fire up tcpdump on another box and see if your tcp
data packets are going out with invalid checksums (eg checksum
offloading isn't working). I've seen this before just recently on
another mailing list.

Of course there are a bunch of other causes that would give you the same
problems too.

James