Re: [Xen-users] exporting SAS card for using external device

On 13/08/2008 17:53, Mark Adams wrote:

I was wondering if it is possible to export a LSI SAS card (with
external input) into the windows xp VM I have setup, The plan is to use
a tape drive on it -- has anyone done this before or could point me to
any info?

You'll need a VT-i capable CPU for HVM windows, and a VT-d capable motherboard to allow HVM PCI passthrough, a newer version of Xen (3.2.1 or later?) a couple of sacrificial SCSI goats would probably come in handy too ;-)