[Xen-users] xen redhat 5.2 deployment

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "J. D." <jdonline@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 18:16:37 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 15:17:14 -0700

Greetings fellow Xen users,

We are looking at deploying Redhat Xen on two nodes with several guests balanced between the two. I have looked through the faq and it is very helpful. Is there any gotchas or other newb issues I should be looking at? One of the biggest questions I have at the moment is how to have reduntant failover between the two nodes should one of them go down. Basically the thought it to have the guests run on the remaining node without intervention if possible. Can this be integrated with the Redhat cluster suite or is there a better way?

Thanks in advance,

J. D.