RE: [Xen-users] GPLPV Drivers and WIN2000

> I have a problem with the GPLPV drivers in a WIN2000 SP4 HVM guest.
> Dom0 is running XEN 3.2.1 in a Gentoo box on a 2x Opteron 2212
mainboard
> (4 CPU cores total). I should say, that all of my guests are working,
no
> matter if LINUX guests or Windows guests.
> At the moment i'm about tweaking the guests to get more performance on
the
> windows boxes.
>
> I followed the installation procedure as described, but only one PCI
> device seems to be installed. Several other devices appear in the
device
> manager with a yellow question mark:
> Xen vif device #0, Xen vbd device #768, Xen vfb device #0 and some
more

> I tried installing the drivers manually using the device manager, no
> success. I pointed the installation wizard to the INF files of the XEN
PV
> Drivers directory, no success.
> No drivers are accepted.
> With WIN2003 Server everything is fine.
> Only WIN2000 seems to make trouble, although WIN2000 is mentioned (and
> tagged) during installation of the XEN PV driver package as valid
> operating system.
> Does anybody have any ideas? I tried version 0.9.10 and also
0.9.11-pre11.

Are you booting with /GPLPV specified in the boot.ini? I have never
tested the drivers under Windows 2000, I added support at someones
request, building them as part of the binary distribution and making
changes to get them to compile, but that's as far as I got.

James