[Xen-users] drivers to run windows as HVM guest

Hi,

I've made a copy of the harddisks of a Windows XP Pro. machine and now I'm
trying to get this image running within Xen, but now I got stuck a little
bit.

The Xen dom0 is a SLES10SP2, running Xen 3.2.0.

I used the virt-manager to create the virtual machine, however due to
changed hardware, the boot process of the hvm domU ends up in a BSOD.
I found the WindowsPV GPL drivers version 0.8.9, where I copied the
windowsxp *inf files to C:\windows\inf and the corresponding *sys files to
c:\windows\system32\drivers. But I still get the BSOD when booting windows.

Or do I need to reconfigure the xen configuration of the domU, to make the
PV drivers work?

Otherwise I wonder, what hardware Xen emulates for a plain HVM guest, so
that I can install the right drivers from the Windows installation CD.
So, which driver files belong into which place?

Any hint or just a pointer to the right documentation is be very
appreciated.

kind regards
Sebastian