From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steffen Heil
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 08:23
To: 'James Harper'
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: AW: [Xen-users] GPL PV drivers for Windows 0.9.11-pre12

Hi

After having problems with earlier versions of the gplpv drivers (not
receiving any network packets), I just tried the current -pre12 drivers.
Still the same problem:
- the xennet device does not receive any packets.

Therefore I rebooted to stay without gplpv drivers, as the speed  is mostly
fine for me.
However, now I have some strange effects in the device manager (booted
without /gplpv):
- The xen net device is shown but marked.
- There are two Xen block device Driver entries shown but marked.
- Xen stub device drivers (Console & Virtual frame Buffer) shown but marked.
By marked, I mean this yellow exclamation mark.

Is this normal?
I am fearing to loose my data partition because of the duplicate block
device drivers.

Regards,
  Steffen