Re: [Xen-users] Xen IMG Convert

Hallo!

If Xen image contains ext3 filesystem, then i have been using rsync like this

# mount -o loop image.file.img /tmp/image
# mount /dev/volume/volname /tmp/volname
# rsync -avH --numeric-ids /tmp/image/ /tmp/volname/

It is better if nothing is accessing thouse filesystems during rsync.

Imre

Chris Edwards wrote:
How would I go about converting my Xen image files to a LV image?

Thanks!

---

Chris Edwards