Re: [Xen-users] RHEL 5 installation.

Hmmmm... good point!

Well, I will do the tipical way.

Thanks.

Joseph L. Casale escreveu:
Nothing special, I can use nfs or something like that, but it sounds
like a more "clean" solution to install from CD and everything. I had
some problems detecting devices (and devices that was detected but
wasn't there anymore) with Suse, I was trying to avoid this kind of thing.

Thanks.

Well, I would have imagined installing pv to start would be cleaner?
The hardware presented to the vm is different between modes, it would
have redetect all the changes like NICS and also block devices. I don't
think your assumption is right...

jlc