Re: [Xen-users] virtual machine lvm issues during install

  • To: "Joseph L. Casale" <JCasale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Charlie Reddington <charlie.reddington@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:38:46 -0500
  • Cc: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:39:26 -0700

Thanks for the reply I'll fill in some blanks..... I normally disable selinux accross the board but I haven't done so yet. I have however set it to permissive, assuming it would let things slide but only complain about it.

I'll give it a whack with selinux disabled and see if it has any changes for me.....