Re: [Xen-users] Installing a Debian Etch DomU using debootstrap

On Sun, 2008-08-31 at 16:39 +0200, Thomas wrote:

> When mounting the uncompressed initrd file, it asks me for a file
> system, I tried, cramfs, ext3 they both failed.

The initrd is actually a cpio archive. The following forum thread should
get you going:

I do remember seeing some FUSE gizmo that allowed you to mount and
interact with a cpio (or gzip / zip / etc) archive, however I can't
recall the name of it at the moment.

Cheers,
--Tim

--