[Xen-users] Iptables getting enabled

I always had setup my Xen boxes with the firewall disabled either in
the KS file or at firstboot on my CentOS boxes and then installed xen after.

This time I couldn't and I noticed some strange behavior I never saw before.
Even with the Firewall disabled in system-config-security and iptables turned
off when I start a DomU they get turned on?

Why is that?

jlc