[Xen-users] [Fwd: Re: strange effect using xvm core build in nevada CE build 97]

--- Begin Message ---
On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 09:02:20PM +0200, Florian Manschwetus wrote:

> I've observed a strange behaviour, live migrating or using vcpu-set on a
> PV linux guest (8 cpu to 6, or back to 8 or so) makes the guest always
> running in xm list or virsh list.

I can reproduce this with a Fedora 8 domU, if I set it down to 2 VCPUs
and back up to 4. xm vcpu-list does indeed show the "new" VCPUs are very
busy. This will be a Linux bug. I recommend asking on
xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx about this behaviour.

regards
john