Re: [Xen-users] xen 3.3.0 etch sources console hangs

I assume your xm console just uses a wrong tty.

You could try
a) add a line to your domU config.
extra='xencons=tty1'

or
b) add a xvc0 tty _inside_ domU:
cat /etc/event.d/tty1 | sed 's,tty12,xvc0,g' >/etc/event.d/xvc0
xvc0 should be also added to /etc/securetty

cheers,

Stephan