Re: RES: [Xen-users] SAN + XEN + FC + LVM question(s)

On Monday 15 September 2008, Bruno Bertechini wrote:
> Just complementing Javier's email, I have tested the "online" resizing
> inside domU's. It does not work without reboot or (re)-mount the drive /
> partition.

it would be interesting to know where in the chain
(xend-xenbus-pvdrivers-block device) is the resize getting stuck.  ideally,
partscan _should_ get the new size, and if you do use 'inner' LVM, pvresize
_should_ do the trick too.

does anybody knows enough about this? who should we be nagging to fix it?

--
Javier