Re: [Xen-users] Unable to ping guest hostname

Hi!

Please send the config file (or running config extracted by "xm list
--long DOMAINNAME" of both the original and the cloned domU, and the the
output of the following commands from the dom0 and both the original and
the cloned domU:

brctl show
ip route show
ïip address show
cat /etc/resolv.conf
ïfor i in /proc/sys/net/bridge/* ; do echo "$i $(<$i)" ; done
ïiptables -t filter -L -nv

2008. 09. 17, szerda keltezÃssel 15.24-kor Stephen Liu ezt Ãrta: