Re: [Xen-users] Good unidirectional TCP performance, weird asymetric performance going bidirectional

Hello Pasi!

Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
> Hmm.. did you play with the domain weights in credit scheduler settings?
>
> Maybe dom0 needs more CPU time to process/forward packets?

Mh. My feeling is that the domU does not get enougth CPU to
process/forward.
This feeling is due to the fact that sending data from the domU to the
dom0 is very fast.
The opposite direction is slower.

I played with the sched-credit. Raising and lowering the dom0 weigth by
a factor of 2 does not
change the behavior.
> Other than that can't really think about much else.. maybe this should be
> asked on xen-devel list..

Good idea. Will do that. Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Volker

   inqbus it-consulting      +49 ( 341 )  5643800
   Dr.  Volker Jaenisch      http://www.inqbus.de
   Herloßsohnstr.    12      0 4 1 5 5    Leipzig
   N  O  T -  F Ä L L E      +49 ( 170 )  3113748