RE: [Xen-users] How to transfer files from DOM 0 to DOM U

Hi,
Thanks for the answer. I will test it later.
The reason why I don't use networking way is because I have to use a customized kernel.
The built-in e1000 driver seems not working on my network adapter when I tried to use bridge.
And I found that I have to update it then it shoule be able to work
(I have another original kernel used for comparison, it happens to have the same problem.
So I update the driver and it works.)
However, I really don't know how to update the driver on the customized kernel.
I cannot find the kernel-source package for that kernel (The kernel version of the customized one and my original one are different).
So I cannot compile the latest e1000 package within the customized kernel because of lacking kernel-source package.
I cannot use the kernel-source of my original kernel since the versions are different and it will have "Invalid Module Format" error while modprobe.
Anyway, I cannot correctly configure bridging correctly at this moment. That's why I need another solution for it.
By the way, do you know any website that talks about how the answer that you mentioned below?
That would help me set up all things more easier. Thanks again.

Regards,
- Tommy