[Xen-users] Xen Summit Tokyo (Asia) - Are you joining us in Japan?

To help drive attendance and awareness of the Xen Summit Tokyo (Asia) event at Fujitsu we are doing a 2 month advertisement on the well read virtualization.info Japanese site to drive prospects to an information page at http://www.xen.org/xensummit_japan.html.  If you are thinking about coming to the Xen Summit in Japan then be sure to get the latest information at http://www.xen.org/community/xensummit.html.

If you are aware of anyone that might be interested, please send them a link to the Xen Summit information page as we start our final 2 month push for attendee registration. Thanks.

Stephen Spector

Community Manager, Xen.org

772.621.5062

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx