From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andy Burns
Sent: 27 September 2008 19:23
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XEN 3.3 - pci in domU does not work

2008/9/27 christian <grassu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Error: unsupported format character ':' (0x3a) at index 6

After I reported the error with "PCI device must be co-assigned to the
same guest" I did try to co-assign all the relevant PCI devices to the
guest to see if it worked (even those I didn't really want assigned to
the guest).

Whenever I tried to assign more than two PCIIDs to a guest, I got the
same error that you are reporting, I tried running the xen scripts
under the debugger to see where it was happening, but I couldn't
figure it out.

18:55

07:40