[Xen-users] Allowing someone to do an install over vnc

I would like to setup a new pv domU, but I want to let someone else do
the install of the OS (sles10sp1), without giving them access to my xen
server.

Is there a way I can create the domU, start the install, and have them
connect to the domU over vnc (over the network) to do the install they
way they want to?

How would one do that?

Thanks,
James