Re: [Xen-users] domU's colliding

James Pifer <jep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Interesting. Looking at the memory in 'top' it shows:
> Mem:    368896k total,   362792k used,     6104k free,      860k buffers
>

> But my dom0 should have more RAM than that. Here's the startup from
> menu.lst:
>     kernel /boot/xen.gz dom0_mem=2048M

This just means that the Dom0 starts with 2 gigs of ram.   it can still baloon
down to something smaller.   the value it won't baloon below is controlled
by dom0-min-mem  in /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp.  Set that to the minimum amount
of ram you want the Dom0 to have.  (personally I always set that to the same
value as dom0_mem.  For me, usually 512M works ok)