[Xen-users] Script or Program in Xen

Good day all
Speed is my concern here - and my fingers are slower than a script
I am trying to create a guest machine and control it from the host
On the guest terminal I run a benchmark
On the host terminal I monitor it recording registers - etc
But there is a time gap determined by my finger speed
Can anyone help me in "a script or a program" (for example) - so the gap will be
acceptably constant? Of course it can never be constant.
I need this pls
<guest-terminal/some-directory> ./benchmark-run
<host-root/some-directory> ./program-run
Thx