Re: [Xen-users] 2 questions

kcc wrote:
thank you for your mail

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 2:57 PM, vu pham <vu@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:vu@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    kcc wrote:

        Hi
         1/ Can I use differnet kernels (not xen kernel) for the xen client?

    I think you can with HVM domain.

Could you explain to me about HVM domain?

I am sorry, I meant full virtualization.

         2/ Can I create the xen client above xen client?

    Do you mean inside ?

xen client is on xen server? how about build another xen client above the xen client?
ls it possible

I guess you ask if you can have nested Xen servers ? If so, I just saw a similar question posted recently, and the answer is yes.

Vu