[Xen-users] Problems after deleting image

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Gallagher, Tim (NE)" <Tim.Gallagher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 18:24:00 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 15:24:54 -0700

Hello all,

I am new to Xen and I might have done a dumb thing.  I created a guest image, with a public IP, all was well, I was able to ping and everything was great.  I then deleted that image (using rm) and then created a new guest image with the same name, ip and all except for space.  I get into the new image and when it boots, it says that the IP is in use.  I am unable to ping the IP, not sure why the ip can’t be used.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

timgerr