[Xen-users] Xen guest's GUI to display in VNC

Hi,

I'm running CentOS guest domU under Debian dom0. I'm planning to install Xorg to run GUI in CentOS guest for testing only.

How could I tell the CentOS guest domU to display the GUI in my VNC client in which I'm remoting from outside on internet? Let say I'm connecting from my home to the xen guest located in office.

Hope someone could help me on this.

Many thanks.

James