[Xen-users] Xen 3.2 Setup advice pretty please

Hi all,

I have been trying various failing solutions so I turn to the gurus for
guidance in times of trouble.

I have a Xen 3.2-1 server running on a Debian etch (2.6.18-6-xen-vserver-686)
in a remote data centre.
I also have 5 public IPs in different ranges and only one NIC.

What I want to do is simple.  Have the applications running on my DomUs
available to the internet.

Dom0 - Web proxy for routing to the correct Dom(2/3).
Dom1 - Mail
Dom2 - Web
Dom3 - Web

I'd like it as secure as possible.

I tried using IP aliasing on my NIC + bridge but that didn't work.
I tried nat but I can't seem to get the firewall to work properly.

In short:

                       |-> Dom0
WAN <--->   eth0   <---|-> Dom1
        91.111.100.50  |-> Dom2
        100.10.121.30  |-> Dom3
        98.66.100.125
        96.130.120.14
        95.85.140.121

If anyone has any advice at all, I'd greatly appreciate it.  I'm at a loss.

Thanks
--
eco