Re: [Xen-users] Xen management

> I'm currently installing RHEL 5.1 with Xen and I want to manage the server
> using a management console that is equivalent with VMware Console or Web
> based management. Is there any tools that is available today? Any advice?

I didn't see any other replies, so I'll throw in my two cents:

The most promising thing I've seen so far is Xengine, listed here:
http://www.xen.org/community/projects.html but this fellow seems to have
dropped off the map.  Zentific looks promising too.

Other stuff like Convirt are workable tools but don't offer true enterprise
management.  I need to manage the consoles 'cause I'm the Linux guy, but how
do I allow the Windows admins access to just their VM's?  ESX's console has
this solved similar capabilities are needed for Xen.

John

--
John Madden
Sr. UNIX Systems Engineer