[Xen-users] I can't connect to the Internet in Xen 3.1 + Debian 4.0

 I had installed Debian 4.0 with kernele of 2.6.18-6, and then I
installed Xen 3.1.0 and took Debian as Dom0.Now I can use xm command,
create PV guest and HVM guest.But I can't connect to the Internet when I
am in Dom 0.

Then I installed Xen 3.3 with the kernel 2.6.18.8 from xen.org on the
same host machine, when i was in Xen 3.3 and still take the debian as
dom0,I can connect to the Internet !But when i came in Xen 3.1 again,I
found that not only can't I connect to the Internet,but also I can't use
Xen! when i typed "xm list",it told me that"connect to the
Internet".Could you tell me why?

Thanks a lot!