[Xen-users] 3ware 9650 support for Xen

Hello,

what about 3ware 9650 for Xen 3.1 / 3.2 ? I've installed latest Xen from repositories, modified the grub.conf (menu.lst), xend-config.sxp and so on. The box won't boot up properly, it claims about 3ware-9xxx.ko

is it because of: http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2007-09/msg00654.html

It this case it would be necessary to download source, and compile it. I'm just wondering cause I red somewhere 2.6.20 and newer fully supports 3ware 9650.

Thanks,

Adrian