[Xen-users] poor performance xp SMP

Hi all,

I am making some test with XEN 3.2 (SLES 10 SP2). I would like to install a SMP windows XP SP2.

When I choose a "Standard PC" HAL (pressing F5 during the first step of installation) the DOMU has a very nice performance but ignore the second CPU.
When I choose a Mono or Multi processor MPS HAL the DOMU recognize the two processors but goes so slowly that it is unusable.
When I install a Mono or Multi processor ACPI HAL the DOMU recognize both processors but has a very bad general performance.

Can any body help with the correct configuration? Will the GPLPV drivers help to improve the performance in the ACPI case?

Thanks for your help