[Xen-users] Network-bridge with VLAN

Hi everybody!

I am currently trying to use VLAN within a domU but unfortunately it
does not want to work and I do not understand at all why as I have
followed many how-to and read 2 books on the subject... and it has been
2 days I am working on the problem...

My configuration is as follow: OS is CentOS 5.2 with Xen3 and all the
domU I want to create are running CentOS. All my hosts are connected to
a switch with trunk mode on the port. So I need to use tagged-vlan

So here is what I have done so far:

I managed to have a VLAN running on dom0 and they work well, I can ping
other hosts in the same VLAN.

But when I am trying to ping other hosts from my domU, it just does not
work (From 10.10.2.12 icmp_seq=2 Destination Host Unreachable)

Here are my configuration files:

[On dom0]
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth6:
DEVICE=eth6
ONBOOT=yes
BOOTPROTO=static
HWADDR=00:1b:21:29:07:60
USERCTL=no
TYPE=Ethernet

/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-vlan2:
VLAN=yes
VLAN_NAME_TYPE=VLAN_PLUS_VID_NO_PAD
DEVICE=vlan2
PHYSDEV=eth6
BOOTPROTO=static
ONBOOT=yes
TYPE=Ethernet
IPADDR=10.10.2.10
NETMASK=255.255.255.0

/etc/xen/xend-config.sxp
(network-script network-multibridge)

/etc/xen/scripts/network-multibridge (This is the interesting bit):
script=/etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge.xen
$script start vifnum=7 bridge=xenbrVLAN2 netdev=vlan2

/etc/xen/www (this is my domU configuration file and the networking bits):
vif = [
"mac=00:16:3e:3b:c1:3b,bridge=xenbr2","mac=00:16:3e:00:00:01,bridge=xenbrVLAN2"]

[On domU]

DEVICE=eth1
ONBOOT=yes
BOOTPROTO=static
HWADDR=00:16:3e:00:00:01
USERCTL=no
TYPE=Ethernet

/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-vlan2
VLAN=yes
VLAN_NAME_TYPE=VLAN_PLUS_VID_NO_PAD
DEVICE=vlan2
PHYSDEV=eth1
BOOTPROTO=static
ONBOOT=yes
TYPE=Ethernet
IPADDR=10.10.2.12
NETMASK=255.255.255.0

The thing I have noticed as well is that as soon as xen starts the
bridge (xenbrVLAN2) the interface on dom0 (vlan2) is down, but I think
it is the normal behaviour, am I right?

Any help will be much appreciate as this issue starts to drive me crazy
and I do not know where to start looking... so if you spot any problem
or that I should do something else, just let me know :-)

So thanks a million in advance for any of your help!

Cheers
Gael