[Xen-users] SAN (Shared LUN) with CLVM

Hi@all

System: 2 Server nodes connected to a SAN storage (shared LUNs). Shared
storage holds a Volume group (lvm2) with all my hvm guests. Live migration
works nice. But snapshots from logical volumes only usable, when i first
deactivate logical volume on the second node - otherwise errors in metadata
came up and snapshot is broken/inconsistent.
both xen 3.3 are installed on ubuntu 8.04.
can anyone explain me, how to set up clvm or point me to a
howto/cookbook/step-by-step or something similar? Any try'n'error session in
the last week ends up in dlm problems or waiting for fence or locking_type 2
unkown etc etc etc.

using clvm i hope i can realize an easy to use failover/ha szenario ---
maybe there are better ideas to solve?

regards
innu