[Xen-users] GPL PV SCSI driver

Has anyone had any success with the GPL PV scsi driver with Xen-3.3?  I'm
experiencing a BSOD in xenpci.sys when I attach a scsi device:

xm scsi-attach winxp /dev/sda 0:0:0:0

I've built checked versions of the drivers and have tracked this down to the
xenpci driver trying to look for the string "b-dev" in the xenbus and
failing to find it.  I'm not quite sure where the string b-dev is supposed
to come from -- it doesn't exist at all in the xen-3.3-testing codebase and
the linux scsi{front,back} drivers don't contain it either.  Perhaps the
VSCSI mechanism has changed since the windows driver was initially
developed?

If anyone is successfully using the PV scsi driver, I'd be curious to hear
about your setup and domain configuration.

Thanks and Best Regards,
--Chris