RE: [Xen-users] GPL PV Intermitent Network Problems

Device Manager -> Computer shows "Advanced Configuration and Power Interfaces (ACPI) PC."  I'm pretty sure that I've never had ACPI disabled - just apic at some point or another.

-Nick

>>> "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 2008/11/10 17:50 >>>
In 'Device Manager', under computer, does it show 'ACPI Multiprocessor
PC' or something that mentions the word 'ACPI'? Maybe ACPI doesn't
install if acpi != 1...

James

If