Re: [Xen-users] Can not boot into Xen-kernel

  • From: TungDH <tungdh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:19:32 +0700
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 23:22:54 -0800

Hi all,

This error is derived from X environment. After disable the X environment, i can boot into console on Xen-kernel

Do you know the solution to fix this error, so i can boot into X environment with Xen-kernel ?

Thank in advance

TungDH

TungDH wrote:
I had tried latest xen(3.3) from hardy-backport and upgrade xorg package, but that error is still existing

Can you explain more clearly what i need to do?

Thank you very much

TungDH