Re: [Xen-users] Problem with VT-d on Mainboard Intel DQ45CB

Hello James,

please find my settings and some howtos about the Xen build and Win-guest
setup in the attachment. I also attached the xen kernel config file I used
for my build.

I am not sure where you are stuck at the moment.

Please contact me if you need more details about my settings or some
additional messages.

On my side the DQ45CB works quite well.
Especially VT-d with HVM guests like Win2003Server seem to work.

Only things I am missing with respect to the DQ45CB  are:
- onboard NIC is not configurable. Probably a driver (e1000) problem
- onboard graphics card is not supported by the X-Server I am using
  I use the
    xserver-xorg         7.1.0-19             the X.Org X server
    xserver-xorg-core 1.1.1-21etch5     X.Org X server -- core server
  that comes with DebianEtch

Regards,

Franz