Re: [Xen-users] Problem with VT-d on Mainboard Intel DQ45CB

Looks like you're running your config off of a debian system and I am on an
RH/CentOS OS.  Should I start over using a deb/Ubuntu style OS?  Would that
give me more options/better compatibility for the Xen install?  I can't seem
to accomplish some of the install steps that you listed in your reply as I
just am not finding RH equivalent commands...