RE: [Xen-users] PV 0.9.12-pre3 with Multiple NICs/Bridges, Hard Lock - Update - ODBC connector not compatible?

  • To: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Robert Dunkley" <Robert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:33:48 -0000
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 00:37:40 -0800

Hi James,

The problem still exists, the same two VBD errors occur. It seems the
XenVbd errors also occur if the system is not booted with /gplpv too
although the system is stable when not using /gplpv in boot.ini.

I will test to see if /gplpv is stable without any NICs.

Thanks,

Rob